I obtained a Msc in Computer Science within the Department of Artificial Intelligence, School of Computer Science, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, at the Ontology Engineering Group (Spain). The title of my Master Thesis was: "Analyzing and Ranking Multimedia Ontologies for their Reuse". Previously, I worked in the research group of software agents (Grasia!) of the School of Computer Science, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain). I also obtained a Master in Technologies and Information Systems from the University of Picardie-Jules Verne (France; 2008), and a DEA in Computer Science at the University of Yaoundé I (Cameroon)
I obtained a Ph.D in Computer Science in April, 2015 from Telecom ParisTech under the supervision of Dr. Raphaël Troncy at Eurecom . The title of my thesis dissertation was Publishing and Consuming Geo-spatial and Government Data on the Semantic Web" (slides, manuscript)
Currently, I am a researcher at Mondeca working in all the modelling activities as well as in R&D funded project which require strong Semantic Web expertise. I am also lead of the labs incubator of Mondeca. You can find here my resume (2017)
Since October 2017, I am Research & Development Director @ Mondeca.
I am interested in Semantic Web technologies, Linked data, ontology (modeling, methodologies),
Government Open Data, vocabulary management, web architecture, Multimedia applications to Semantic Web, Internet of things, GeoData, visualization, Linked Data, NLP and Semantics, RDF triple stores Benchmarking, Data science
- Scientific Expert Reviewer for the French ANR projects in "Sciences et Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication department, Contenus et Interactions": research program AAP 2018, CONTINT 2016 and 2015
Member of the following Working Groups:
- Benchmarking Commercial RDF Stores with Publications Office Datase, (QuWeDa 2018, acceptance rate =40%; paper, slides. )Best ESWC 2018 Workshop Paper
- Linda van den Brink, Payam Barnaghi, Jeremy Tandy, Ghislain A. Atemezing, Rob Atkinson, Byron Cochrane, Yasmin Fathy, Raúl García-Castro, Armin Haller, Andreas Harth, Krzysztof Janowicz, Şefki Kolozali, Bart van Leeuwen, Maxime Lefrançois, Josh Lieberman, Andrea Perego, Danh Le Phuoc, Bill Roberts, Kerry Taylor, and Raphaël Troncy. Best Practices for Publishing, Retrieving, and Using Spatial Data on the Web. In Semantic Web Journal (SWJ) , 2018
- Adopting Semantic Technologies for Effective Corporate Transparency, (ESWC 2017)
- Applying Semantic Web Technologies to Assess Maintenance Tasks from Operational Interruptions: A Use-Case at Airbus , (ESWC 2017)
- Semantic Web Methodologies, Best Practices and Ontology Engineering Applied to Internet of Things, (IEEE WF-IoT 2015)
- Linked Open Vocabularies (LOV): a gateway to reusable semantic vocabularies on the Web (2015), Semantic Web Journal. (read). Semantic Web Outstanding Paper Award 2017 link
- The ProtégéLOV Plugin: Ontology Access and Reuse for Everyone, (ESWC2015, Demo Paper). Tool access
- All my publications during my PhD
- Towards a linked-data based visualization wizard, in ISWC 2014, 5th International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data (COLD 2014), 20 October 2014, Riva del Garda, Italy. (slides)
- Publishing reference geodata on the web: Opportunities and challenges for IGN France in 6th International Workshop on the Foundations, Technologies and Applications of the Geospatial Web (TERRACOGNITA 2014), ISWC 2014, October 19, 2014, Riva del Garda, Italy. ( slides )
- Information content based ranking metric for linked open vocabularies. In SEM 2014, 10th International Conference on Semantic Systems, 4-5 September 2014, Leipzig, Germany. (slides)
- Harmonizing services for LOD vocabularies: a case study in WaSABi 2013, Workshop on Semantic Web Enterprise Adoption and Best Practice, Colocated with ISWC 2013 Workshop, October 22, 2013, Sydney, Australia.
- Towards interoperable visualization applications over linked data. slides; EDF 2013, 2nd European Data Forum, April 9-10, 2013, Dublin, Ireland
- Transforming Meteorological Data into Linked Data in SWJ
- A Landscape for Multimedia Ontologies, in the Special Issue on Multimedia Data Semantics, doi
- The Delphi Process Applied to African Traditional Medicine. IWANN (1) 2009: 545-552. Salamanca, Spain, october 2009.
- An Ontology for African Traditional Medicine. (DCAI´08): Series: Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing , Vol. 50 P. 329-337. Salamanca, Spain, October 2008.
- Intelligent Environment for Medical Practices in African Traditional Medicine, workshop IWPAAMS 07-Salamanca, Spain, October 2007.
- Confomaton Application. In Linked Data-a-thon challenge, in conjuction with ISWC'11, October 23-27, 2011, Bonn, Germany. Best Concept Award
Program Commitees Member
- PC member for ISWC 2018 Resources Track
- PC member for APIA2018 , French national conference on Applications of Artificial Intelligence.
- PC member for WWW2018 Developers' Track, WWW2018 Demos Track
- PC member for SmartIoT Workshop 2018
- PC member for SIMBig 2018 , SIMBig 2017
- PC member for XBRL Academic Track 2018, 2017
- PC member for ESWC Posters and Demos Track 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- PC member for CAEPIA-2015 16th Conference of the Spanish Association for Artificial Intelligence.
- PC member for the GeoLD2014 Workshop, in conjunction with the annual SEMANTiCS conference.
- PC member for the Wasabi 2014 Workshop, collocated with the 11th ESWC'2014 Conference.
- PC member for the Linking Geospatial Workshop. 5th - 6th March 2014, Campus London, Shoreditch
- PC member for the Semantic Statistics (SemStats) workshop 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, SemStats2018
Yeah...I studied two years philosophy and theology at the Faculty of Theology San Damaso (Madrid, Spain), and I hope to be graduated in the art of "giving reason to my faith".
I put here some links of great persons /institutions that have a human vision of the Life, and also some of my favourite websites.